Yesterday I got to meet a new friend that was born the very same day I was! Her name is Clara! Our Mommys and Daddys took us to a park to play for a bit and then we went out to dinner together. It was so much fun!!
Here I am getting ready for our big day!
I LOVE the swings!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Me and Clara at the playground - we went down the slides (she liked those better than I did), on the teeter-totter, up to the top of the tower and on the ground playing with the stones - we both wanted to eat them but our parents said NO! ;-)
I can't wait to play with you again Clara!! :)
XOXO
ps - Happy Birthday Auntie Jodi!! :-)
Sunday, August 3, 2008
The Birthday Twins - Clara & Audrey!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes Audrey! We can't wait to celebrate your 1st birthday with you this weekend! We love you!
Auntie Jodi
Post a Comment