Hi!
I had my 1 year well check this morning with Dr. Sara, she's new and I liked her a lot. I did all my tricks for her and she was impressed that I could say so many words even though I didn't have any siblings - my mommy and daddy talk a lot! :-) She said I was doing GREAT and growing up just how I should be. I get to start to drink cow's milk...that should be interesting.
Here are my stats:
31" long (98%) - I was 29" (at my 9 month check up).
24 lbs. 9 oz. (92%) - I was 21 lbs. 3 oz. last time.
I also had to get 3 more shots...Chicken pox, Pnemococcal (don't ask me what that is) and a MMR. I cried but not for long...mommy said I was very brave. Daddy wanted to take me to Starbucks for a treat!
Here are a few pics from my 1 year photo session yesterday - Mommy says they aren't the clearest on here because she grabbed them from the website. :-)
How old am I? I am ONE! :)
This is what I like to call "crawling"...
Have a great week!
XOXO


1 comments:
I LOVE that top left pic on your one year pics, pretty Miss Audrey! They are all wonderful. You have your own style of crawling too!
Post a Comment